Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    generoso zamora Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Show schematic wiring diagram of heating and cooling 24v
    A certain unit,someone tried to replace the transformer 24v,but until now it never happen when I opened the panel.the low voltage wiring were scatered and its hard to on point which one is which.and this unit is showing any circuit board.I think this is a direct connection going to t-stat switch. Please show me the basic connection if I install the 24v transformer.thank you.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Brand name?
    Exact model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a wiring diagram for a nordyne intertherm heating systems? [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get a wiring diagram for a nordyne intertherm heating systems?

Wiring for my Heating/Cooling Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for some help with my heating/cooling unit. Ok the problem is my old blower motor died, so I went and purchased a replacement one, problem is I didn't take notes of which wire went where, and now for the last two days I have been going crazy trying to get this thing...

Schematic/wiring diagram etc [ 1 Answers ]

Wher can I get technical information(schematic/wiring diagram/trouble shooting guide etc.) for a 1965 Day and Night model 80cu12b forced air heater? Bob

Maytag dryer heating element wiring schematic [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag dryer model#SDE5401AYW and it quit heating. We purchased a new heating element and went to hook it up but we have two gray wires that come from the wire harness at the motor that we have no clue where they go. My father-in-law took out the old heating element and didn't mark the...

View more questions Search