Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzapizza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 01:12 AM
    Sears fifteen gas furnace
    Dup

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace not blowing hot [ 2 Answers ]

We have a gas furnace with 110 blower and it is not blowing hot air. We changed the thermostat and its still not working. When thermostat was placed in the off position it cont. to blow cold air so we shut off the breaker

Sears Fifteen Horizontal Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Sears Fifteen Horizontal furnace that will come on and then go out before the proper temperature is achieved. The fan will continue to run but the burner will not re-light until I reset it at the thermostat. Also, I had the blower motor replaced several years ago and the tech...

I reset my furnace and it still goes off in fifteen minutesminutes [ 1 Answers ]

I reset my furnace it will only stay on for fifteen minutes and go off. When I try to turn back on it will not do anything. Every time I would like it to work I have to reset reset and will only work for another fifteen. Help please.

My furnace is shutting down every fifteen minutes? [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace is shutting down every fifteen minutes. Will not come back on until I push the reset button again.

Sears Horizontal Fifteen [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Horizontal Fifteen heater in my home and I have been told that I have a cracked heating element. I can not find the parts book to reference the parts? Where might I go to get this information. Where might I find the parts? The heater is at least 20 years old. Rick

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.