Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lowerylenora Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I reset my furnace and it still goes off in fifteen minutesminutes
    I reset my furnace it will only stay on for fifteen minutes and go off. When I try to turn back on it will not do anything. Every time I would like it to work I have to reset reset and will only work for another fifteen. Help please.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Exact brand and model number of heater? Gas or oil?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Fifteen Horizontal Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Sears Fifteen Horizontal furnace that will come on and then go out before the proper temperature is achieved. The fan will continue to run but the burner will not re-light until I reset it at the thermostat. Also, I had the blower motor replaced several years ago and the tech...

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Where is the reset switch for a iceco furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace stopped after we changed the filter. Is there a reset switch

Furnace won't light without a furnace switch reset [ 15 Answers ]

Hello I have a Tempstar/Keeprite furnace model HGF120NE-1, Serial number 8464124770. (the exterior of the furnace has Tempstar logo and interior of furnace has Keeprite logo.) This furnace has an intermittent pilot light system. At times, especially in the morning after allowing a...

Gas furnace still not blowing warm air after reset [ 2 Answers ]

We have the Carrier 9200 gas heat/cool unit (indoor). We followed the reset instructions and the fan is blowing but we're still getting cool air. What causes it to blow out only cool air and not warm? What else can we do. Again, our home is mainly gas and our oven works fine. I tested the Air...

View more questions Search