Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becanddale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Honeywell central heating not working blowing cold air constantly
    Hi, we have a honeywell central heating system. Yesterday it started blowing cold air, and would not stop, even when turned off. When the temperature is set, it will not heat the house, but continues to blow cold air throughout the house. My husband tried to turn it off and was unsuccessful. Please help! Thank you! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring for Honeywell RTH7400 and hot air blowing instead of cold [ 7 Answers ]

I just recently had my last thermostat go bad and am replacing it with a Honeywell RTH7400. It will be running a Carrier Tech2000 Heat pump/AC unit. When disconnecting the wires, I forgot to note which between the white, blue, and brown wires went with what letter. I have the wiring currently...

Heating unit blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know why my unit is blowing cold air when it is set on HEAT?:confused:

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat not blowing cold air [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a Honeywell RTH230B thermostat. Connected the four wires, per the instructions - Red to Rh (jumpered to Rc) White to W, Yellow to Y and Green to G. I live in Arizona, and have a split air conditioning system. The Air conditioning compressor unit turns on, the fan blows, but no...

My furnace/heating. It's blowing cold air! [ 2 Answers ]

URGENT! Please help... my furnace started blowing nothing but cold air yesterday. I tried locating the filter but couldn't find it anywhere. If you can help me please respond!

I have a honeywell airhandler blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I thought it was the boiler but that is working, I thought is was the filter but its clean enough. I filled up the propane tank so I'm not out of gas. I've shut the system down and turned it back on. Still blowing cold air. What to do?:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.