Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcslam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Kenmore dishwasher has blinking green light?
    Kenmore Elite dishwasher has blinking green light?
    gzeman Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2009, 11:27 AM
    What model is the dishwasher? Count the flashes it should be X flashes a pause then another x flashes. It will continuously repeat this pattern. This is the error code. Mine is a code 8 - 1, * flashes then 1 flash then repeats. What is your machine doing?
    mike Hate Sears Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 04:38 PM

My 2009 Kenmore Elite also has 8 - 1 flashes. After 4 trips to my house, the Tech's haven't been able to fix it. They changed the control board, door latch, water inlet valve, retightened the electric connection, and now say it might be the water connection. It always stops at the beginning of the second wash, just after the soap door opens. It has the problem every week or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher- green light blinking- will not work [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 2.5 yr old kenmore (ultra wash quiet guard4) dishwasher that has the clean light flashing green and will not work. We could obviously see the heating element was broke- we replaced that and it is still not functioning. Is there a reset button> What else could the flashing green light...

Kenmore Ultra-Wash Dishwasher Model 17039--blinking green light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Kenmore dishwasher. Recently my hot water heater went out and I did not know it. I had started the dishwasher, and since the dishwasher did not sense hot water, it began blinking. The cleaning light blinks green 7 times and then repeats. I found out later about the problem...

Kenmore Dishwasher blinking light [ 3 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher is model # 665.15769000. It was installed in March of 2002. The "quick rinse" light flashes and the dishwasher won't do anything else. Have turned the power off and back on with the breaker but that didn't help. Does anyone know the reset code for this model, and do...

Kenmore Dishwasher blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Ultrawash dishwasher - model 665. The no heat dry "lock on" light is blinking. How do I reset it please? Thank You, Mike

Kenmore Dishwasher has a blinking light and won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher has a light blinking continuously over the "hi temp wash" button and will not start. Any help?

View more questions Search