Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    offshoreoperato Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Correct wiring from fan motor to capacitor
    I have a goodman ac unit I changed out my capacitor but think I wired it back up wrong can anyone help me
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 10:50 AM

Small diagram may be on motor in fine print.
    What colors do you have, Model?

Aug 8, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Brown black and purple my friend
    Goodman

Aug 8, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Brown black and purple my friend
    Goodman

Aug 8, 2009, 12:22 PM

Goodman ckl30-1f
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 02:28 PM

Black, brown and purple too where?
    Where does Line hook to and where does capacitor hook to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

AC Fan Motor Capacitor Wiring? [ 3 Answers ]

HI! 1st Post Here. I replaced my AC Fan Motor and the Capacitor that came with it was 1/4 the size of the original capacitor. It had 2 Posts (4 Connectors each) and the original had 3 Posts 3 Connectors each) which were labeled. No labeling on new Capacitor G21-930. New motor is 1100rpm, 1...

Wiring issue from fan motor to capacitor [ 3 Answers ]

I am changing out the condenser fan motor on my Carrier Comfort series ac unit. I had a GE 1/4hp motor with three wires and I went to Grainger and got a universal replacement for it. However this motor has four wires of different color. So my original motor had Yellow (common) and Black (line) from...

Wiring new motor, capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help! 99 degrees outside. Bought new a.c. fan motor and capacitor. New motor has 2 brown wires, 1 black, 1 white and 1 green ground. Both brown attached to new capacitor. Where do black and white wires go? Old contacter has one red wire and one open outlet. Where does the red go?...

Correct capacitor and motor wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I installed a new emerson condenser fan motor on a lennox unit and for you guys with a johnstone catalog it was the s88-502 and called for the g21-933 capacitor which is a 7.5 370 volt. They didn't have that capacitor in stock and gave me the g32-480 which is 50.0/7.5 440 volt. Is this OK? Is...

View more questions Search