Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DH739 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 03:49 PM
    I need to find furnace filter in Bryant Mod. 310AAV0360,
    This unit is in my attic in a horizontal position with the vent in the upper left hand corner as you look at the unit with the cover off. Does my blower motor and filter lie at the opposite end?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Probably,, although I`m not totally understanding what you are saying
    Many times when furnace is in the attic,they will put the filter behind the return air vent so it can be changed without going into the attic
    siberianair Posts: 360, Reputation: -4

Aug 3, 2009, 05:44 PM

No they should be at same end... might not have a filter in there at all. Do you use filters in grills in the house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermittant Bryant furnace start up failure [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace model 398AAV updraft from 1992. Recently it will not start when thermostat calls for heat. Blower will come on when switched from AUTO to RUN so I do have 24v power. Self diagnostic goes through all steps OK. Will try to start three times then you have to kill main power...

Bryant furnace cycles several times [ 4 Answers ]

My Bryant furnace cycles several times before it will reach the set temp on the stat?

10 yr old bryant furnace doesn't always ignite smell gas [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a couple people look at my furnace and can't afford to pay the Bryant team! I replaced blower motor 2 years ago, furnace seems to run great once on, but when it kicks on sometimes I smell gas before and after cycles! I had to replace the inducer cooling fan, 3 weeks ago, now the smell...

Bryant furnace does not come on [ 3 Answers ]

We have central AC/Heating with separate Bryant heating and AC units that are controlled from the same thermostat in the house. When I turn the Heat ON and set Temp to way higher than current Temp, the light on the thermostat comes on but the heating unit does not go on... no sound of burners...

Bryant furnace starts then stops [ 3 Answers ]

My Bryant forced hot air furnace gets the signal to ignite, the pilot light and then the furnace lights but it goes out in a few seconds. This will happen over and over and then occasionally it might stay lit and warm the house. Any ideas of what this could be and how to fix it. Much...

View more questions Search