Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeynub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:45 AM
    AC Temperature Variation Bryant Evolution Thermostat
    I have a Bryant Evolution Control Thermostat (SYSTXBBUID01-B). I've noticed while running the Air Conditioner the condenser comes on sooner than it should. For example, the temperature is set to cool at 79 degrees; the actual temperature shown on the thermostat reads 77 degrees, yet the condenser periodically runs. Is it running to keep the humidity at a certain rate, causing the temperature to go below the programmed temperature setting? I’m just guessing. The thermostat and HVAC system are less than a year old.
    Your answer would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 11:25 AM

If set to de-humidify, the stat can overcool by 3 degrees. See installation instructions.

Dynamic Literature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Evolution Quote (16 seer) [ 13 Answers ]

I have two questions. First, I have a Trane HP that's about 12 years old and is leaking freon. The service guy said I could replace the coil on the outside for about $1,200. Second option is to replace the unit entirely with a new 3 ton Bryant Evolution 16 seer split unit, installed for $6,300...

Am I Getting A Good Deal On My Bryant Evolution System [ 9 Answers ]

I was given an estimate for a new Bryant Evolution Series heating and air conditioner. The air conditioner is a 17 SEER model #187ANA and the furnace is a model #355CAV. My house is 2000 square feet. The estimate is $5,500.00, but I will get 1,500.00 back as a tax credit as part of President...

When does variation occur during divergent evolution? [ 1 Answers ]

I have to illustrate a fictitious example of divergent evolution and I know the basic idea that a population splits to form two separate populations which then becomes isolated from one another and then different selection pressures and natural selection cause them to evolve differently. But I'm...

Bryant evolution series 90i [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help. I am purchasing an older home built in 1959 ( 3,500 sq ft ) which has oil heat and I live in the northeast. I am removing the oil tank and heater and may purchase a new hvac system and I really am looking for the best system. I generally use a high end hvac company that has...

Bryant Evolution 286ANA, FE4A 4 Ton [ 2 Answers ]

Bson Serivices, installed a new Air Conditoner/Heat Pump Evolution 286ANA, and a new condenser FE4. They charged me over $11,000 for this unit, did I get screwed? The unit has a Air Filter that I was told came standard with the unit. American Home Shield gave me a $1200 discount, and the Bryant...

View more questions Search