Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poujew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 05:15 PM
    Why are Fusings Blowing Out when I Turn the Furnace On
    About a month ago we replaced a heating coil in our water tank and now we started to use the furnace something is causing the fuses to blow out every time we turn the furnace on . Can anyone give me some advise on what to checkout or what to do? :confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2006, 07:12 PM
    Going to take more info. Is it a fuse outside the furnace that supplies power to the whole furnace, or one inside that supplies power to the controls. Where are you turning it on, a switch outside the furnace, or at the thermostat. Does it blow as soon as you turn it on or not until the blower or pump starts? Does the system work OK when just heating water?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace sometimes blowing cold air [ 7 Answers ]

We bought a brand-new house in May 2002. This winter (I don't think it happened last winter) when it got really cold outside, the furnace blew cold air. When it warms up outside, it starts blowing warm again. We had someone come and look at it and he told us it had a 30 degree heat pump?? And when...

Furnace won't stop blowing air - replaced the thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol U-29A that is probably about 8 years old. I don't when it started, but sometime over the summer it began acting up. The blower does not stop blowing air unless I turn off the furnace at the circuit breaker. The AC unit outside turns on and off through the thermostat, but the...

Furnace blowing cold air [ 3 Answers ]

Ruud oil furnace blowing cold air, fan running constantly

Furnace blower on, blowing cold air [ 4 Answers ]

We installed a pellet stove with the intent of using the furnace blower to distribute the air throughout the home, however, nothing but cold air comes through the vents. Can anyone tell me why this is ?

Furnace blower won't turn on [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 395C furnace. The blower won't come on even when thermostat fan switch is set to "on." I've verified that I'm getting 24V AC between terminals marked G and C on the furnace. Blower has 3 wires going into circuit board on furnace. These are colored red, black, and white; red is...

View more questions Search