Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nae2361 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Rheem classic 90 series pilot light
    The pilot light on my furnace went out & I can't figure out how to relight it. It did it a few months ago & my ex (who wasn't my ex at the time) found the instructions & easily got it going again. Since the weather was good I had the thermostat off for about a month just like I always do. Now it is HOT & it won't come on! HELP!! Thank you!
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 12:47 PM
    (quote) Now it is HOT & it won't come on! HELP!! Thank you!

I don`t understand, if its hot why do you need the pilot on your furnace to work?

We need the model number from your furnace,, unless its pretty old I wouldn`t think it would have a pilot light,, but let us know
    nae2361 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 01:36 PM

My A/C & heat are evidently all one unit. It tries to come on, it just can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT Rheem Classic 90 series 3 years old [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Classic 90 Series Rheem RGRA series upflow/downflow furnace 3 years old. Intermittently, the furnace will not flame up or give out heat. Sometimes it only blows cold air. Sometimes, it locks out (middle green light flashing once then pausing). The furnace repair company came out and...

How do you light the pilot light in a rheem power vent two? [ 1 Answers ]

Pilot light in rheem power vent 2

Pilot light in rheem power vent [ 1 Answers ]

How do you light the pilot light in a rheem power vent 2?

Cannot light pilot on Rheem Fury Water Heater [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am buying a house with a Rheem Fury water heater model 42V50-40F. It has piezo ignition. The heater is four years old, and is clean and in otherwise like-new condition. The gas has been shut off for a couple of months. The water heater is at the opposite end of the house from the gas...

Rheem HVAC classic 90 that will not light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Rheem HVAC classic 90 that will not light The electronic igniter will not lit the burners I have changed the igniter and still will not work I can light the burners with a match but when it gets to temperature it will not light for the next cycle

View more questions Search