Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red ya ya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Bryant flashing 24 code
    My heater/Ac is not working checkedthe fuse it was burt out replaced it and it blow again now it's flashing code 24. What do I do now??
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 05:03 PM

Look in your owners manual or on the back of the furnace door and tell us what code 24 is and we will try to help you fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagnostic light flashing 3 1 on Bryant gas furnace. [ 2 Answers ]

Bryant gas furnace 14 yrs old flashing 31 on diagnostic led

Goodman gmp075-3 flashing code 4 [ 4 Answers ]

Indicates a open limit switch Here some info I'm installing a used funace,, I've had it checked out by a certified guy And we had it running while we checked it out... worked great... Then I installed it in my house,, when I hooked it up and turned it on The inducer comes on, and the main...

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

I have a kenmore elite dryer flashing an f2 code [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite dryer flashing an f2 code and I was wondering if anyone might know what this means or if maybe you can tell me a sight that I might could find the answer to my question because I am not finding it myself. Thank you.:confused:

Kenmore md#110.67087600 flashing f2 code [ 8 Answers ]

How can I fix this problem any suggestions?:confused:

View more questions Search