Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silente Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Blower motor won't start
    We have a RPJ heat exchanger Comfortmaster# GUG0948016N. I started the air, but the blower will not start. I swithed it to on-still nothing.How can I find out if it's the thermostat or if it's the motor itself.:
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 03:24 PM

Take the t-stat off and jumper from r to g if still no fan then the t-stat is OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Water Heater Blower Motor won't shut off-Fix [ 1 Answers ]

In response to those with the above problem, I was running downstairs all the time to tap on the blower control switch locatedin front of the gas valve,and it was driving me nuts. I inserted a piece of aluminum foil between the switch and the metal pole it slides in on. I have cycled the water...

RHEEM A/C Unit blower motor won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem with my RHEEM air package unit Air and heating, the blower motor won't start and it keeps blowing my 24v transformer, transformer literally blows up by doing an explotion noise. Now I am thinking that it might be the blower motor it self the one returnig High Voltage power to my...

Rheem furnace blower motor won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace blower motor will not turn on. The troubleshooting guide says to replace blower motor but the diagnostics says the Limit Switch is Open any ideas

Set Blower motor start time? [ 1 Answers ]

Manufacturer = Inter City Furnace Manufacture Date = 1991 Type = Forced air - up draft (house is on a slab) Fuel = Nat Gas The furnace cycles on and off correctly BUT it seems that the blower motor takes a long time to turn on - the flame is burning for maybe a minute(?) before the blower...

View more questions Search