Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johncwhittle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Where is the reset switch for a iceco furnace
    Furnace stopped after we changed the filter.
    Is there a reset switch
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 01:04 PM

Not sure, make sure you got the door back on good. There is probably a door switch. And also try turning the main power off and back on again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace. Its off but it still keeps blowing air. Reset high temperature switch? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok. My old thermostat was a digital one but without batterys, and the screen didn't work (wasnt displaying anything, could not see nothing) so I went Lowe's to buy a new one just today. I turned off the furnace and the breaker when I installed it. Everything went perfectly until I went upstair to...

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Furnace won't light without a furnace switch reset [ 15 Answers ]

Hello I have a Tempstar/Keeprite furnace model HGF120NE-1, Serial number 8464124770. (the exterior of the furnace has Tempstar logo and interior of furnace has Keeprite logo.) This furnace has an intermittent pilot light system. At times, especially in the morning after allowing a...

Iceco, rheem, weather king furnace not working [ 2 Answers ]

2 year old rheem weather king with no prior problems suddenly stopped working. Model #80pj07ear01. Tried the restart as suggested in the manual. Any other ideas short of calling in a service person

View more questions Search