Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powerstroke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:39 PM
    Replacing my old thermostat bryant lr11746 to LUX TX9000TS
    Please help. I have an old thermostat and know nothing about it but wanted to put the new Lux TX9000TS in for programming my heating and cooling. MY old bryant lr11746 thermo is hooked up with G1, R, O, C, E, W2, and a Y. Is there anybody that could help me figure this out as to what needs to go where. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks
    powerstroke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:49 PM

I have a total electric unit with a split unit. That is all I know about HVAC. THanks
    chadsback Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Hi
    I was trying to replace a York T874r1046 Thermostat. The new one was the wrong one. Could you please supply me with the wiring information for this York model so that I might put it back I do not have the owners manual. This electric heat pump 6 wires .

Thank You

Jim

Apr 4, 2009, 06:42 AM
    I'm trying to reinstall a York Thermostat model T874R1046. This is a 6 wire thermostat for a heat electric heat pump. I have lost or miss placed my wiring diagram. Can you tell me how its wired. Please?

Jim Chadwick:confused:

Apr 4, 2009, 06:44 AM

Reinstalling York t874R1046 I have no wiring information. Can you help. Its 6 wire Electric heat pump with AC
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 06:48 AM

If it is a heatpump you should need 6 or 7 wires depending on if you have a common going to the t-stat. Red to r, G to green, Yellow to y1, orange to o, black to x or l, white to w or aux, then usually a blue to c or b, and a brown to e or w2.

Apr 4, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    If it is a heatpump you should need 6 or 7 wires depending on if you have a common going to the t-stat. Red to r, G to green, Yellow to y1, orange to o, black to x or l, white to w or aux, then usually a blue to c or b, and a brown to e or w2.
    Thank you God Bless you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a Bryant thermostat with an RTH230B [ 2 Answers ]

Honeywell asks you to connect to Rh, Rc, W, Y, G. The existing Bryant thermostat uses R, G, Y1, W1 and blue wire to C. The Honeywell online wizard doesn't recognize this model however it seems like I may want to connect a jumper from Rh to Rc and then connect R to either Rh or Rc, W1 to W, Y1 to...

How do I wire my new honeywell thermostat replacing the old tempstar thermostat? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing my old thermostat. The old is a TEMPSTAR, the new is a Honeywell model # RTH7500. When I use the directions I end up with one left over wire. We called the Honeywell hotline, the rep. said to wire it like this: red to R, white to O, Yellow to Y, Blue to C, Green to G, Orange...

Thermostat Changeout: from Aprilaire 8346 to a LUX TX9000TS (Wiring trouble) [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to change from an Aprilaire 8346 Digital t-stat to a LUX TX9000TS but am having a bit a trouble determining whether they're compatible. The Aprilaire wiring scheme is as follows: C W2 R G Y O/B where in this application the O/B is an O. What wires (if possible) would go to...

View more questions Search