Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19airtech85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Furnace lockout
    I have a Bryant furnace model 394GAZ036100. The problem I am having is intermitant. Furnace will run fine sometimes 6-8 hr, cycles OK and then doesn't start up on calling for heat. If I shut of power and turn it back on it will start and cycle OK. Never has messed up while I am sitting there watching it, LOL. Lights pilot OK, if I blow out pilot, lights it right back up, starts main burner and cycles through.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 04:35 PM

Clean the flame senser just for a start. Intermittant problems are a pain, even for a trained onsight pro, let alone us trying to help over the net.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace codes--system lockout /check line clarity? [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is only blowing cold air and the blower will not shut off with the thermostat. The indicator light flashes 2 times-and the code thing says it means system lockout -check line clarity.:confused: The ignitors try to light but go out right away. Now it is flashing constantly meaning...

Gas furnace lockout [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace will light, but then the flame goes away within a few seconds. It does this several times and then the LED light blinks six times which the sticker on the furnace indicates means a system lockout. What can I do to repair this?

Gas Furnace Lockout Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas furnace that I believe has a bad lockout timer. The furnace will sometimes run sometimes run then shut off and other times run fine. When it would suddenly stop I tapped on the lockout timer and it ran again, that makes me feel the lockout timer is bad but now when the...

Coleman Gas Furnace Lockout [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon gas furnace in my garage, and when the temperature outside gets extremely cold (like 14 deg right now) the furnace will lockout and not re-light. The garage door is pretty shot, so this furnace has been exposed to the elements for a number of years... I have had a...

Carrier Furnace Limit Circuit Lockout [ 1 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace is continuously blowing and the heat doesn't work. The code was first, Limit Circuit Fault, tnen after changing the filter, it went to Limit Circuit Lockout -- and it is still blowing cold air. (Yikes!! It got down to 10 degrees outside)

View more questions Search