Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firstajune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Furnace will not ignite
    My furnace will not ignite, it's a coleman evcon mobile home heating/cooling unit. Is there something that I can do myself to get it to ignite? Or what part might need replaced?
    greghvacguy Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 07:50 PM

We need more info make, model, and what it is doing as much as you can tell us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace won't ignite [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out why my furnace won't ignite. The pilot light is on, I can hear something turn off when I checked the breaker and it came back on when I turned the breaker back on. If I turn the fan to on it works. I'm thinking it's the thermo coupler but I don't know how to test that. ...

Furnace won`t ignite [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong Natural Gas Furnace,and the orange hose that goes to a sensor doesn`t work sometimes, and the furnace blows cold air. If I blow in the hose, it will work the next time, but I can`t do this all winter. It gets cold in the middle of the night.

Furnace won't ignite [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've been looking through these forums but haven't found an exact answer to my question, so figured I'd start my own thread. I have an American Standard gas furnace that uses a glow plug-style ignition system to light the gas, but the furnace only blows cold air. Let's see if I can get...

Lennox G12 Furnace won't ignite [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have problems with my Furnace. I currently have a Lennox G12RD2-82-3 from 1980. Last week I replaced the furnace blower but now the furnace won't ignite. These are the conditions: --the pilot is always on -- I have replaced the thermocouple --the thermostat is OK --the blower kicks on...

View more questions Search