Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackhvac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Quatro True Blue 90% Furnace
    We are looking for a part - "Collector Box" for a Quatro True Blue 90% Furnace from Consolidated Industries which is now out of business. Can you help us find a collector box for this system with m# usa072nh3r and s# 971007068 ? Or please send us a local distributor that can help in & around 29170 area code.

Thanks!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Sorry but with them out of business that part might be impossible to find. Many of there furnaces were defective for a number of reasons. If the furnace is still in good shape(heat exchanger has been tested and is OK) I would go to a local sheet metal shop and have one made. Years ago my sheetmetal operstion connected with the HVAC biz made many a obsolete part for furnaces. Take yours in as a sample.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

TRUE BLUE furcance won't ignite [ 1 Answers ]

Ture Blue furnace model USA 054 NH3R from Consolidated Industries. Problem is I don't seem to be getting gas to the smart valve ignitor assembly, I replace the orfice in the assembly because the flame I was getting was too much (had been opened to large from trying to clean) I re-assembled and...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search