Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Booster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Concord furnace blowing cold air (LED blinking 4 times)
    I have a Concord furnace that started blowing cold air continually today. The LED on the Honeywell unit is blinking 4 times indicating the limit switch or rollout? The filter was very dirty so I replaced it... then tried powercycling the unit, etc. but the LED still blinks.

Is there an easy way to reset the switches w/out replacing them to see if the issue was caused by the dirty filter?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 12:06 AM

Most limit and rollouts have reset buttons,, little button is between where the 2 wires are plugged in,, also most circuit boards have a plug-in type fuse,(looks like a automotive fuse) check it ,make sure its OK and not blowed
    Booster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 08:43 PM

No reset button or fuse on this model. Any other suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace sometimes blowing cold air [ 7 Answers ]

We bought a brand-new house in May 2002. This winter (I don't think it happened last winter) when it got really cold outside, the furnace blew cold air. When it warms up outside, it starts blowing warm again. We had someone come and look at it and he told us it had a 30 degree heat pump?? And when...

Concord 80 plus gas furnace- Blowing cold air & LED Flashes 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new home owner and have never dealt with a newer furnace. I woke up and the furnace was blowing out cold air. The LED inside of the furnace flashes four times which says 'Limit or Rollout Switch Open' I honestly have no idea what that means and I really do not have the money for a...

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

Furnace is blinking 4 times saying open limit switch [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace is blinking 4 times indicating that the furnace has an open limit switch. I changed the switch and it is still blinking 4 times indicating the same thing. What else could be wrong or what can I do to fix this problem? ITS COLD!!

Furnace blows cold air briefly several times a day [ 6 Answers ]

Goodman GMP-075-3 gas furnace circa 1994 (induced draft, hot surface ignition, ca. 80% efficient, horizontally mounted in unheated attic, no A/C). Honeywell Magistat thermostat. The furnace worked fine for about 8 years, and still heats well and maintains the proper temperature. Starts with an...

View more questions Search