Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asmith02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Changing Thermostat from Maple/Chase 09620 to Ritetemp 8022C
    I am trying to change out my Maple/Chase 09620 programmable thermostat with a Ritetemp 8022C programmable thermostat. The Maple Chase has a wire to the E terminal, but there is no comparable terminal on the Ritetemp.

The Maple/Chase terminals with corresponding wire colors are:

C - Blue, L - Empty, R - Red (These are across the top)
    Y2 - Empty, Y1 - Yellow, E - Brown, G - Green, W2 - White, O - Orange, B - Empty (These are down the side from Y2 to B)

The following is how I have wired the Ritetemp terminals:

C - Blue, RC - Red, O - Orange, B - Empty, RH - Brown, W - White, Y - Yellow, G - Green, A - Blank. There are two jumper wires that came with the thermostat. One was wired between RC and RH that I have removed.

Can anyone tell me how to rewire this correctly?
    charliebear21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 02:54 PM

How to change from a maple chase thermostat to a ritetemp thermostat.
    Can't seem to get the heat/air unit to come back on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My thermostat is reading low battery. I replaced the battery and it still reads the same and to make matters worse the AC unit is not working. The directions say check and see if the fuse has to protect system. This is where the confusion takes place, my knowledge on this stuff is...

Changing Maple chase to honewell thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Maple chase item 09620 and would like to replace it with the Honeywell RTH3100C. I am unsure how to wire it up since the Maple chase unit has a black wire into the W2 spot, and a jumper from W2 to E. The new unit does not have a W or W2.

Maple Chase thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can answer my question. I have a digital maple chase thermostat and have it set to auto cool at 74 degrees. I noticed when it does not get over 74 and the air does not kick on for a few hours (more like 5 hours) that it resets itself to 78. Does anyone know why it does this?

View more questions Search