Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Al Kasir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Lennox Pulse Gas Furnace
    Could you Please guide me to a source to obtain the Schematic Diagram of Lennox G14 or G21 Pulse Gas Furnace? I could not find the company web site!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 01:33 PM
    The Lennor pulse is a different animal as far as how it works and the way it burns. I would contact a qualified person to do a ON SITE inspection. Lennox probably hides the diagrams because they do not want any unqualified persons working on it. They can and do go BOOM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We recently purchaced a new home, it has a lennox furnace,which was servuce as part of our purchace agreement. I find that the fan run constantly when the unit is turned on. The oil burner in our other house, also a lennox does not. How can a wiring schematic be obtained?

Lennox Pulse Gas Furnace? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a diagnostic "nightmare"... only due to lack of knowledge of the Lennox Pulse. This is a roughly '90 model. 80,000 BTU... The problem: Furnace lights for about 10 sec- 2 minutes... shuts down... It resembles a primary air problem, sounds of the fire sucking air. A previous tech just...

Lennox G12 furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter has an old Lennox G12 furnace and the pilot light went out. I know this should be a simple task to relight, but we are not sure where the pilot light is and don't want to just stick a live flame in to "search" for it. Thanks, Chele

Lennox pulse furnace fails to remain started [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G21 pulse furnace installed in 1993. The unit will start to pulse briefly - maybe 5 seconds or so, and then shut off. We've had two service calls recently. On one call they replaced a flapper, and on the other call did the pressure test, which passed. I've done a visual...

Blower Motor (I think) Hum - Lennox Pulse 21 Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I'm in a new home and turned on the furnace for the first time - a Lennox Pulse 21, fairly new by the looks of it. It was inspected a few weeks ago by the home inspector and passed, but I didn't notice anything at that time. When the unit starts up, and begins blowing heat, there is a...

View more questions Search