Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pullinmyhairout Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Placement of Dehumidifier
    Where's the best place to put a portable dehumidifier if you don't have a basement? It's a two story house near the waterfront.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Just about any location will be the same as another. I would try to place it where you can use the drain hose option instead of having to empty the bucket all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dehumidifier DIY repair [ 5 Answers ]

I have a three year old Kenmore dehumidifier that doesn't work and I want to fix it myself. I have reasonable mechanical and electrical skills, but haven't worked on anything like a dehumidifier or air conditioner before (which I understand work in the same manner). I don't like the idea of...

Icing Dehumidifier [ 2 Answers ]

Why do the condensing coils on the dehumidifier ice up? This unit is in my basement and I can feel humidity and dampness is present. The unit is set to the #3 position on the dial.

Draining a dehumidifier [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to drain a dehumidifier in my basement. It is stubbed (sort of) for a bathroom. There is the main drain (3 1/2" Pipe) that toilet waste as well as sink waste drains into embedded in the concrete floor, and I assume drains into the septic tank. There is another pipe (PVC, 1 1/2" )...

Icingup dehumidifier [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older coil type dehumidifier that ices up relly fast. What should I do ?

View more questions Search