Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Thermastat wires disconnected
    Outside low voltage electrical wires disconnected there are two red coming from condenser outside and red and white wire coming from wire from connection through home
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 03:49 AM
    Jut tie them back together. There are only two wires so it makes no difference which one attaches to the other. Just make sure the circuit is complete.
    You might want to guard those wires to prevent future damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay and Disconnected [ 5 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me find a guy I can stay with. Every guy I've known has been a sexual thing. I want a relationship with someone who I can love, but I don't know where to look. Bah. I feel disconnected from the gay community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! <3N8

3 wires + 2 wires  POOL MOTOR [ 2 Answers ]

I need help connecting a motor for my pool. The motor has 3 wires coming out of it. 1 white, 1 black, 1 black with a white stripe. A continuity test on the 2 blacks says they are wired together somewhere. I have a power cable coming out of the ground. 1 white + 1 black cables inside. ...

Thermostat Wires - Only 2 Wires (both black) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm switching my thermostat for a newer digital one, though when I took out the old thermostat, there were only 2 black wires with white stripes on them. The new thermostat calls for an RH wire and a W wire, but I have no way of distinguishing the two apart. How can I tell which wire...

Hampton Bay remote wires do not match fan wires [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I installed a new Hunter ceiling fan. I also purchased a Hampton Bay wireless wall switch. Everything went well until I wired up the remote receiver. The receiver has a blue wire for the light that is supposed to connect to the blue wire (light) from the fan. The Hunter fan does not have...

View more questions Search