Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Auto thermostat setting directions Hunter
    I have recently moved in to a new home and there is a 5 day wall mount Hunter furnace and central air thermostat I do not know how to set it as there were no instructions left. All it says on it is Hunter energy monitor. No # etc... it has day time and temp showing on the LCD. The buttons say from top left ( hour, min, day) botom left to right (Program,hold , return} and aup and down arrow Please help Thanks
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 01:42 PM
    You will need the model number probably,before anyone can start looking for you some help,, my best advice is to replace it with something that won`t leave you stranded in the middle of a very cold weekend, (or hot) ,they are junk,, get you a good honeywell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring codes from old Carrier thermostat to new Hunter thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

WIRING CODE HELP FOR THERMOSTAT I am in an office and have an old Carrier programmable thermostat which no longer works. I purchased a Hunter 44660 thermostat to replace. My problem is that the wiring codes on the previous thermostat do not match up the codes on the new thermostat. Codes and...

Hunter lawn sprinkler auto timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hunter irrigation system timer model 3K06 and was wondering how to turn on a zone manually. I can select the zone and the time for manual operation but there is no 'start' button. Any ideas? Thanks!

Auto Setting on Thermostat won't come on [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace works fine if I set the thermostat on Heat and On but if I set it on Heat and Auto the fan never kicks in. Is this a problem with the thermostat or the furnace? Thank you:)

Heating unit won't turn on in AUTO setting [ 1 Answers ]

My upstairs heat will not turn on in the AUTO setting . I hear the click on the thermostat for it to turn on but the fan will not blow. I can turn it on to "FAN ON" and it will blow but when I change it back to "AUTO" the fan shuts off and won't come on. Any ideas?

Programmable Thermostat, Fan runs, Heat/Air do not run in Auto setting [ 10 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell, RTH230B. My connections are: R to Rh (red jumper to Rc that came with the unit) W to W Y to Y G to G B to nothing The fan comes on (when set to "on").

View more questions Search