Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAVITU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Maple Chase Thermostat
    Our Maple Chase thermostat is about 7-8 years old and recently, it seems to be reading off the wrong house temperature.

Last night, the thermostat was reading 75 degree F but the house was too cold to be anywhere near the temperature.

So my husband raised the temperature to 76 degree F and almost immediately, the thermostat changed it's reading to 76. He had opened the facing to checked to see if anything was off and even replaced the batteries but it still read 76 degree F.

Any suggestions to fix this outside of replacing the whole thing?

Thanks in advance
    :)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 24, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Buy a new Honeywell thermostat. Maple Chase is junk and I am amazed it lasted so long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maple/ chase thermostat [ 23 Answers ]

I let the batteries run low on my thermostat. I just replaced them but the display still reads "lo bat" and the heat does not kick on. I checked the fuse and it is still intact. Please help!!

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 16 Answers ]

We just purchased our home and have lived here all of 5 days. I woke up today freezing so I went to check the heat, It was set to go on if the thermostat read 68 or less. Well needless to say it did not go on. We are cold. The Maple Chase company is closed. The website does not even show our...

Maple Chase Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maple Chase Thermostat that was flashing low battery. I changed the battery but now it stuck and continually says low battery. I can change or move from that mode and it will not allow me to turn heat on. Any suggestions? Thankshttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

View more questions Search