Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jared2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Bryant Furnace Plus 80
    Hi Experts,
    Can you guys please give me hand? Here's my problem, I have Bryant Furnace Plus 80, it's about 8yrs old. It worked so great until last week, the digital thermostat went dead, it didn't show any numbers on the screen, I thought maybe it's dead, so I went to the store and bought a new one, when I plugged it in, it didn't work.. it seems like the thermostat isn't hooked up, but it really is hooked up (correctly). Right now, the blower on the furnace won't shut off. The only way to shut it off it's from the electrical panel. Did anyone experience about this matter, please give me a hand, guys... Really appreciated.

Thanks very much,
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 21, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Sounds like the high limit control kicked in and caused the blower to run all the time.
    It could be many other things also but you might be better off calling a professional instead of just replacing expensive parts trying to guess at what is wrong.
    bethcalif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 10:24 AM

Did you find a solution? Our Bryant Furnace Plus 80 is doing the same thing. I'd appreciate any help we can get with this problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant vs. Day and Night AC/Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have gotten bids from several companies for a gas furnace and central air. The Bryant and Day and Night dealers are the cheapest, although none of this is cheap. What opinions do you have about these companies? Should I hold out for Trane, Lennox?

Bryant propane furnace and AC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Have a chance to buy a 5 year old propane furnace, Bryant 135K BTU, upflow, with 5 ton blower air conditioner is Bryant, furnace model is: 383kav060135. Really just want the furnace but have to buy both. Any thoughts on this furnace? I presume I wouldn't have to install the ac unit if...

Bryant gas hot air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bryant gas hot air furnace model #397HAW036100. It has been nothing but trouble since day 1. here's my problem this year again. Purge fan kicks on gas valve goes on to pilot lights. Clicks on gas valve and pilot goes out. Does this about 6 times before it locks out. Last couple years...

Bryant Furnace Burner Going On and Off [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant Gas Furnace P/N 394DAC03100 about 30 yrs old. Pilot light stays light and burner going on and off after checking valve problem seems to be some type limit switch when I move the wiring by shaking a little it ignites. Having a problem finding which wires are loosely connected..? If anyone...

View more questions Search