Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnwmgr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Nordyne Model
    I have a Nordyne Model # E2EB-020HA, SER # E2E010105593. Have had problems with this unit. Had a heating contractor come out 3 times, but still have same problem. You turn the ac on, it runs good for a while. When it cuts off, the heating coils come on and stay on, but blower does not come on. Basically every time we use the ac/ have to turn the breaker off so heat does not come on. I am wondering if the heating part of this unit can be permentally cut off. But still have the ac work like it is supposed to . Thank you for your help

Thanks for the help, on the Nordyne E2EB-020. With this unit there is also a a/c unit on top of heating unit. Miller model # C3QA-042U-B, ser # C38010400471, need wiring diagram, or trouble shooting guide for the a/c unit. Thanks again..

Here is the information from the outside unit, that you requested, Nordyne model # S3QA-042KA, serial # S3A010401576
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Here is a manual for your unit.

http://www.qualityhtg.com/images/literature/359a.pdf

You have a probable low voltage wiring problem or a control device is defective. You will have to electrically test these areas to find the problem. If you know about electric testing just use the diagram for your unit included here. If not leave it to the pros.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Please, please don't keep starting a new thread to reply to your own question. No one can properly know what you are talking about, this is not a chat area. If you want to provide additional info, place it as a reply to your original posts.

I have merged your three questions into one, I hoe it will make sense to those helping you.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Thank you Fr. Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne model E2EB-012HA wiring schematics [ 7 Answers ]

Please help I have a husband that is Hospice patient and need wiring schematic for this ac unit. My brother started working on it and now cannot wire it back together. Heat/air unit and he got the heater working for the cold weather but now he can't figure out what the wires are for air...

Nordyne heater [ 3 Answers ]

Indicator Light blinking twice shows pressure switch is open will not allow blower or heat to work.

Wiring diagram for fan heat sequencer. Nordyne: E2EB-020HA [ 3 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagram for a Nordyne fan/heat sequencer model # E2EB-020HA.

Nordyne heater shuts off randomly [ 1 Answers ]

I've had someone look at my furnace, there stumped. It's a nordyne furnace, only a few years old, works great except at random times it just shuts off, usually in the middle of the night. It comes back on by just turning the thermostat off and then back on or opening the door on the front of the...

Nordyne heater fan not working right [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a 1991 mobile home with a heater of the same age. The furnace is a Nordyne Intertherm model MGHA 056ABFC-01 Forced air and natural gas heater. The problem is with the fan I turn the thermostat up to turn the furnace on. Once the burner heats up the fan turns on, The fan...

View more questions Search