Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Location of pilot light on Coleman Furnace
    I need to find the location of the pilot light on a Coleman Furnace Model HAC075NS3R
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 03:07 PM
    I cannot locate your model number. Look at the plate or tag on your furnace and get the correct model and serial number. BTW it is possible you do not have a pilot lite per say. You might have spark or HSI ignition.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2008, 07:30 PM
    How old is your furnace? Is it a mobile home unit? If Its less than ten tears old it should be hot surface ignition.(not standing pilot ignition)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find where to light the pilot on an old Coleman [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18 yr old Coleman 7956 furnace, 5600 BTU. It has a manually lighted pilot light. Instructions are to turn the pilot switch to pilot and once the pilot is lite, hold it down for 60 seconds and it should stay on. There is a strong spring loaded window-door that reads HOT on it. I must...

Furnace.pilot light [ 1 Answers ]

Our pilot light on our furnace keeps going out.. Does anyone know why?

How do you light the pilot light of a Carrier furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you light the furnace of a Carrier furnace model #58DLA110-12?

Pilot Light on Dinosaur Coleman Propane Heater [ 1 Answers ]

We have a very OLD Coleman heater. The pilot light has gone out. This is the second time in 2 weeks and the last time the guy charged us $90 to relight:( . If anyone could provide a step by step to relight it would be so very appreciated!

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

View more questions Search