Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bootie Jake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Error Code F2
    I have a Kenmore Elite wahser and it is coming up with an error code F2 not draining proberly seems to be full of soap scum. Any body out there can help please let me know
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Kenmore F2 code is "long drain" Remove the drain hose aot the pump and clean out.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 15, 2011, 09:19 PM
    Try cleaning the drain/pipe out.. u can use a snake or high powered wash to "flush" out the clog... also check other drains in house to make sure they are not backing up if so you may need to clean drain that extends to street.good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 civic code error [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my check engine light is on and won't come off... its been like this for past 2 month since I had my amp fuse blown out since that happen my car never started again.. and it had to been an electrical overload or I fried my ecu... my fuel pump nor my main relays click or hummm when I turn the...

Error code 80072efe [ 2 Answers ]

Hi when I try to update my windows vista home premium, it take a long time and at the end it tells me error code 80072efe. I also have another problem with my internet. I don't know what's going on but I can't go to websites like microsoft.com. Or myspace. I have not beeb able to read my email...

P0340 Error code [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a 2.7 liter engine. The check engine light keeps coming on. A friend who manages a lube shop checked the code and what came up is P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor A-Bank 1 Circuit Manfunction. The check engine light had gone off for a few...

Po445 error code [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this code? Just had the PCM replaced and then got this error. Thanks

View more questions Search