Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boilerbomber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Bryant gas furnace won't light
    I have a Bryant gas furnace that won't light. It starts its normal cycle with the inducer turning on, then the gas but the gas never ignites. It will do this three times then stops.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Does the pilot lite?
    OR does the HSI glow? Model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 90 Plus gas furnace blower motor [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 90 Plus (350MAV) and have a problem. I noticed that the heater was not turning on. I opened the furnace door and found the diagnostic led flashing 1-3. Upon checking the meaning of the code, I found it referenced a dirty filter of defective blower. I shut the furnace off at the...

Bryant 373LAV Horizontal Gas Furnace will not light [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, My Bryant gas furnace will not light. It will go through the motions like it wants to run but it never lights, nor does the fan run on the auto setting; only on the manual setting. It is also on some sort of time delay; if the thermostat is set higher than room temp. the furnace...

Bryant Gas Furnace Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Bryant 373LAV Gas furnace that has stopped working. There are a couple of issues with the furnace and I'll try to explain what is going on. For now, the heat does not turn on. The thermostat (White-Rodgers Comfort Set II) shows 60 and the heat is set at 70. So I opened up...

View more questions Search