Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voluptious757 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Snow blower leaking gas from the shut off valve
    Gas is leaking from the fuel valve on my snow blower. Does this means something is wrong with the valve?
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 31, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Not always sometimes there's a clamp on the hose that you can tighten or the hose might have a crack in it, usually the valves themselves don't go bad.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 12:27 PM
    I think jack has the answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking Water Shut Off Valve [ 4 Answers ]

The main water shut off valve inside the house is leaking. How do I shut off the valve "outside" the house so we can work on fixing this? The house is 16 yrs old. This is the original valve. Would you estimate that this is a simple washer problem? Or is this best left to a professional...

Leaking Shut off Valve-How do I repair it? [ 2 Answers ]

Went to fix a leaking sink in my bathroom. Turn off the water shut off valve in the basement when I went to turn the water back on (fix the leaky sink)the shut off valve will not stop leaking. How do I repair it?:confused:

Furnace blower/ gas valve issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! This morning before I hopped in the shower, I bumped the temp in the house up from 62 to 67. Well the furnace went through it's normal procedures and I noticed the blower turned off very quickly and I can hear the igniter trying to light the burners again. Well, not thinking...

York Dimond 80 Gas Furnace, No Blower shut down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 Gas furnace approx. 11 years old, and I have a problem w/ Blower not shutting down. Runs constant.. This has happen intermittently, but now it will not shut down at all. Heat works, but once the exchanger cools down the fan still keeps running until the cycle calls for heat...

Old AC Delco gas furnace blower won't shut off automatically [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to troubleshoot my 43 year old (yes, really) AC Delco natural gas furnace. It is a huge furnace in a closet in my hall bathroom. I had the thermocouple replaced last December. The new problem is that now, when the temperature reading reaches the set point of the thermostat, the gas...

View more questions Search