Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslisluvv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 07:38 AM
    How do you light the pilot light of a Carrier furnace?
    How do you light the furnace of a Carrier furnace model #58DLA110-12?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
    There are directions that will work for most furnaces with standing pilots at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The pilot on my propane furnace will not light [ 3 Answers ]

The pilot on my propane furnace will not light. The tank is full, turned on , we have pressure at the regulator where it enters the house,the line is turn on at the furnace, but can't get a flame at the pilot. All systems are go but can't get the propane to flow from pilot.:mad:

Carrier heating unit, we lit pilot but others burners will never light and so we have [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We are freezing to ice cubes here, please someone help us with an answer. We lite the pilot on our Carrier system just as the instructions on the panel say to do, but when we turn it to on nothing happens. The blower blows cool air. The burners are not lighting inside. Last year...

How do I light the pilot on a gas furnace? [ 8 Answers ]

Yesterday I turned on the furnace and it worked. Today I just hear a click when I turn the thermostat, but no ignition. What should I do?:mad: :mad:

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

Pilot light goes off once furnace recycles. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox furnace, cira 1972. Replaced thermal coupling. The pilot will light and the furnace will come on when I set the thermostat. Once the heat reaches the set temperature the furnace fan shuts off and the heat is reduced. Then the pilot goes out. I replaced the thermal coupling and I...

View more questions Search