Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g_lundy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Nordyne furnace: 2 blinks - pressure switch is on.
    How do I fix this?

2 blinks - pressure switch is on...

:confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Is the inducer motor running?
    Check for a restriction in the vinyl line to the pressure switch.

DO NOT jump your posts around. Keep all the posts with the original. It is difficult to follow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch [ 9 Answers ]

When my furnace tries to come on it blinks 3 times which tells me my pressure switch failed to close. I went and got another one and put on and it is still doing the same thing. When I jumper it out the furnace comes on and works normally. I checked the vent and it is free of debris. Is it...

Intertherm furnace pressure switch not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a intertherm furnace it is 2 years oid.The light on the panel is blinking twice.Wich says pressure switch open.HOw do I solve thise problem and get my furnace to work again.THANK YOU

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

Nordyne furnace trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Nordyne furnace, and the furnace got stuck in it's cycle. The vent blower would come on and that's it, so I had the circuit board replaced. Now, the a/c works but the furnace cycle won't even start. The light on the board just blinks twice. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Nordyne e2 electric furnace with ac [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an nordyne e23h012hn electric furnace, the control board is burnt and evaporator fan will not come on, replaced board and it burnt up to. The circuit on the board that burnt is the common line voltage to the fan, could it be the fan motor shorted causing this problem . Thanks chris ...

View more questions Search