Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forde7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I am looking for a replacement part for a white rodgers limit control switch #11c19-4
    I have a potterton netaheat 80E boiler and I need a limit switch part #11C19-409 by White Rodgers, can anyone help me locate this oart?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 04:25 AM
    NLA

MODEL NUMBER SEARCH/CROSS REFERENCE
    Active Models/Obsolete Models/Competitive

Your search for 11C19-409 returned the following item(s):
    Description of Model Number Searched:
    SPST Controls

Suggested Replacement: None

White-Rodgers has no suggested replacement for this item. You must contact the manufacturer of the equipment it was used on for a suggested replacement or retrofit.
    Descriptive Comments or For Whom Made:
    Potterton

If you can post a picture (make it 2 or 3 of them) and give me all information written on the valve I might be able to find a substitute for you.

Or you can check with one of the stock places

Multimap.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan/Limit Control Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I need help putting the wires back in their correct location! I couldn't remove the wires from the old control so I just disconnected them all at the other end. Now having the new control, I forgot where the black and white wires went on the indoor blower relay. My gas furnace is an old Lenox...

White rodgers thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting to install a thermostat on a 1972 furnace with heating and air. I have four wires two green wires and one red and one black not sure how they hook up to the new thermostatwhich is atype 1f56w-444. If someone could please shed some light on this for me please help. Ron

White rodgers 90-113 [ 2 Answers ]

How to wire a relay

Replacing a fan limit control switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York gas furnace that is about 18 years old. The fan is blowing continuously. Tried to replace the thermostat and it didn't correct the problems. I am assuming the fan limit control switch is bad. Can I replace it myself? It is a Honeywell switch. Should I remove it and take it with me to...

View more questions Search