Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acquavite9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Pilot Light on Dinosaur Coleman Propane Heater
    We have a very OLD Coleman heater. The pilot light has gone out. This is the second time in 2 weeks and the last time the guy charged us $90 to relight:( . If anyone could provide a step by step to relight it would be so very appreciated!
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Dec 5, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Is this on a trailer furnace if it is you shut off power switch then turn the firing valve to pilot and push down light pilot if you can reach it while holding down once lit hold for about a minute release pilot should stay lit and then turn valve to on and then turn power switch to on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

Coleman Model 69 Wall Gas Heater [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house that has one of these in the garage. I can get the pilot light to go== But as soon as I go to put it to on it goes out? It also has a little gas lever that I have fooled around with but it just doesn't want to go into a pilot light stay lit mode. HELP!!

Coleman Gas Wall Heater won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older gas wall heater that the thermostat has never really worked... basically "on" or "off". It hasn't been a problem because we don't use the room much. It was working this past winter. We are now selling our house and the inspector said it would not fire. The pilot light is on. ...

Coleman heater [ 1 Answers ]

My coleman heater fan comes on.The pilot light auto lights then goes right out.. The fan will stay running until manually turned off.Changed thermostat. Anyone know what it could be?

View more questions Search