Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danheid2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Rollout sensor needs replacing
    I have a Nordyne furnace approximately 13 years old. At times the furnace will not come on and I have to go and reset the rollout switch. We have discovered that when we leave the furnace cover off there isn't a problem. Our furnace repair man advises that he thinks the rollout switch needs replacing. How do I find the correct replacement part for this furnace ?
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Nov 28, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Roll out safety is probably OK see what is causing it to trip? Too much heat in the burner area?

Not enough combustion air? Lots to check... fix the problem, not just band aide it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

O2 sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I Bought the socket to change the o2 sensor on my kia sephia and the o2 sensor is recessed in too far and I can't get the socket to bite on the darn thing. What gives?

Bryant rollout switch [ 2 Answers ]

I've looked for the rollout switch and can't seem to find it or knows what it looks like I've read some of the ?'s and having the same problem it is blinking 3/3 so I changed the filter etc etc BUT WHERE IS THE ROLLOUT SWITHCH am I just blind any help

Brayant 80t furnace, 'Limit or flame rollout switch is open"? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new here and am having a furnace problem. As a new homeowner I would like to take a look at this myself before just grabbing the phone books. I have a Bryant 80t furnace. Built in 2000 and has been serviced every other year. Unit is clean and in good shape. Woke up to a cold house and...

Furnace Rollout [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a furnace tune-up. The furnace is a natural gas forced air unit that is approximately 20 years old and has not been maintained over the past 5 years. The technician informed me that the unit has significant rollout and recommended a new unit. What are the dangers of rollout? Is...

View more questions Search