Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDD1000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Heater blower won't shut off
    I have a mobile home Nordyne model FEH017HA-04 electric heater. The blower fan won't shut off. Does anybody know if the sequencer could cause this? I checked the t-stat, it is OK. The 24v transformer is working OK. I unscrewed the sequencer from where it was mounted and re-installed it. When I turned the power back on, the fan did not come back on. So I was wondering if this sounds like the sequencer is failing.

Thanks in advance for any help. John
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Sure does. Go here for more info and parts if you need them.

mobilehomerepair.com :: Index
    JDD1000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 08:47 PM
    hvac1000 Thanks for the quick reply.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Mom Won't Shut Up and My dad won't shut up, noise noise. Annoyed. [ 18 Answers ]

My mom nevers shut up. She repeats everything and reminds me about everything. Also, my dad eats with his mouth open cause he's old and I have to hear it because my computer is near the dining room, actually basically in probably. Also, my big brother laughs upstairs at his anime.. My twin brother...

LENNOX Furnace fan won't SHUT off? Won't come on on AUTO? [ 33 Answers ]

Lennox G12Qe series 1986... furnace lights and if I wire blower up to constant power will work.. but blows luke warm air out... Any ideas... blower will not come on unless I hook up constant to it..

Furnace blower will not shut off [ 4 Answers ]

I just lit my pilot light for my furnace. And turned it on. Now the blower will not shut off when I have the thermostat set on auto, or even when I switch it off. I have to go downstairs and switch the main power switch off. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. It gave me no trouble all...

Blower will not shut off [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace is an electric intertherm.Last night the blower continued to run even though the heating elements had stopped and never did shut off.The only way to get it shut off is to turn off the breaker.The switch is set to auto on the fan.The furnace works fine,the blower for some reason has...

View more questions Search