Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patrick Miller Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Goodman unit heat pump connecting toRTH7400 stat
    Installed new units 2 1/2 ton goodman units, installed factory 14.25 kw heating element. My biggest problem is the low voltage wiring. The indoor unit has 5 wires coming out they are red,green, white, brown, blue. The outside unit has 5 wires also, blue, white, orange, yellow, red.

The cond. Unit is pretty much cut and dry. R to air handler R. Y to stat Y. O to Stat O. White/W2 to Air Handler White/w2. Blue/C to air handler blue/C.

The stat terminals are what has me nuts. They are AUX,E,L,C,G,Y,O/B, (RC,R have a jumper)

THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE NO POWER TO STAT WHEN I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND THEIR TERMINOLOGY

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A CLUE WHAT WIRE GOES TO WHAT TERMINAL ON THE STAT.

THANKS PATRICK
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 09:14 PM
    http://customer.honeywell.com/techli.../69-1900ES.pdf

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1726.pdf

It will be listed here.

Also check the sticky notes at the beginning of this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Relay for heat pump [ 5 Answers ]

Looking for a ge relay number CR453CB3HBAFG for a Goodman AC heat pump. Bruce

Goodman AC/heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems getting my condensing unit to fire up and the fan I ask earlier and got a response I have 24 volts coming in and I do have 220/240 also but it still will not start?? is their a low or high pressure shut off switch?? I also bought a new thermostat and the new one had a...

Goodman AC/heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new goodman AC/heat pump unit got it all installed and wired the inside unit fan runs great but the condensing unit fan and pump will not run after the timer goes off the condensing unit has an electrical hum but it won't start?? any idea what going on ?

Goodman Furnace and Heat Pump [ 2 Answers ]

I am shopping for a new HVAC system, have received a quote that sounds very good but I have never heard of a Goodman system. I trust the local dealer. What is the general feeling about Goodman products? My house is about 1250 sq ft, furnace proposed is 90,000 BTU Heat Pump is 14 SEER, located in...

Goodman heat pump (humming) [ 2 Answers ]

My ac/heat pump won't put out cold air. The fan blades on top of the unit turns and runs fine, but the compressor won't kick on. It hums for about 5 seconds every 5 minutes or so. Could my thermostat be to blame or some kind of relay?

View more questions Search