Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stump1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Radiators warm at top cold at bottom
    We have a 120FF Glowworm boiler with 16 radiators. It was installed about 7/8 years ago - three of radiators were added later. Radiators have thermostat valves but they are always on 5 becaue they never get hot enough. Any ideas. I've jujst turned the boiler setting up to maximum it was half way to see if that makes a difference. Any helpful suggestions out there. Also we are out at work allday and so heating is only on for about 4/5 hours a day at most.
    Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Try to bleed the system of air first. Then if that does not work post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiators not working to full capacity cold at bottom [ 2 Answers ]

Radiators in upstairs rooms cold in bottom half & hotter towards top, have tried normal routine of bleeding radiators but no air is expelled only water.

Radiators cold until water heater comes on [ 4 Answers ]

Radiators stay cold,until water heater timer turns on as well,confused.any ideas:confused:

Ice top of fridge water on bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old whirlpool fridge model EHT 181ZK ( freezer on top no ice maker or water) On the top of the fridge there is an ice build up and water on the bottom of the fridge. Some water is dripping down the back of the fridge and getting food on the back of the shelves wet. Is this a clogged...

Warm radiators when the heating is off, and hot water is on [ 0 Answers ]

Please Help, Does anyone know what the problem is with my central heating system. The radiators in the house are warm, but I have not been calling for central heating, only water. Radiators are warm both upstairs and down. I have a gas fired boiler down stairs in the kitchen and hot water...

A/C leaking and Frost at Line's Top and Bottom [ 5 Answers ]

Noticed last night that hardly any air is coming out of vents, so when I checked unit, I noticed water on the floor. Felt the line and had Frost at top and bottom. Then took out air filter and stuck hand inside and felt a drip. Any suggestions on where to start?

View more questions Search