Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megtre Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Coleman furnace 6 wires to blower
    HELP! I was going to start my furnace for the first time this season, and went to do my annual cleaning. Problem is as I was taking out blower (to take outside and clean out) I accidentally dropped and the 6 wires running between the blower and furnace came undone. I don't want to hook it up wrong. I know that before I dropped it, 2 wires each went into 3 different screw caps. Can anyone help please?! :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 11:52 PM
    See if there is a diagram on the motor for its wiring. It would also be nice to post a model number since many models are different. You can also look at the sticky notes at the beginning of this section to see if any motor wiring diagrams exist there.

Oct 26, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Its model number 7975c856. I'll check around where you suggested for a diagram. There is a sticker on the furnace but its not readable, its all faded and torn up.

Oct 26, 2007, 12:22 PM
    I was able to get it fixed. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman electric furnace in a mobile home. The furnace element turns on and heats up with the thermostat turned down to 50 degrees and with the inside temperature at 68 degrees. The thermostat doesn't click for the blower to turn on until I turn it up past 70 degrees. Why is the element...

Coleman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does the upper limit switch act as a breaker? Will the red button pop up only when it needs to be reset? In other words, if the red button is not popped up does that mean it is working correctly?

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Furnace in my mobil home and it keeps shutting off and won't hold a temperature. I have had a furnace company out and they replaced a gas valve but it did not help. To get the furnace to start back up I have to turn the thermostat off and then back on. It will run for a while the I...

Coleman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens, Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol. Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm. Replaced: Ignitor box Gas sol. Blower PC Furnace was flooded with...

View more questions Search