Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Noma Thermostat
    I bought a programmable thermostat I misplaced my manual. The fan does not want to turn off and when the heat comes on I have a display that shows a sign of fire and one that shows a music note what does it mean
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 06:52 PM
    You need to let all of us know what model and mfg. of thermostat you have. And what type of furnace you have... if the old thermostat worked OK then you either have a wiring issue, or the wrong thermostat.
    We are waiting to help you.
    rajukakkar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by steman
    I bought a programmable thermostat I misplaced my manual. The fan does not want to turn off and when the heat comes on I have a display that shows a sign of fire and one that shows a music note what does it mean
    I have the similar problem where my fan does not want to switch off. I am working with the customer service to get rid of yhis issue. It sems the thermostat is faulty.
    The music & fire symbol indicates that the heat is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a NOMA Programmable 7-Day Thermostat, but today it seems to have gone strange. I had it on the Cool and heat started coming out of the vents. I thought the air conditioning was broken, so I turned the thermostat off, but a little while later the vent came on with hot air again? How...

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I think this may be a typical problem with converting to a Noma programmable thermostat. I currently have a Sears model , 4 wire and a black wire (jumper?) going from RC to 4. There is also a disabled black wire coming from the wall but not connected to anything. Do I eliminate the black...

Noma Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed two Noma non-programmable thermostats in my bedroom. On controls the heat and the other controls the AC. My question is, why are the displayed temperatures different on each thermostat? They are literally 2 inches apart and the indicated temp on one is 1.2 degrees higher than on...

View more questions Search