Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christy Hummel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Day and Night Unit
    What is the tonnage on a 30DNR-106AC this is a 35 year old unit
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
    first is that the airhandler or condensing unit outside It is hard to tell tonnage on the airhandler but if you have the model number of the outside unit that can easily be translated if numbers are not available and you are replacing your unit you can go buy the square footage of your house every 500 square feet = a ton so if you have 1500 square feet you would need a 3 ton.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog barks all day and all night! [ 1 Answers ]

OK I have this dog and I have a doggy door so when I'm gone he can go when he wants. But when he's outside he barks and barks! And when he's inside if he hears someone in the house he will bark at them! :mad:so can I get some help!! :confused:

Older Night and Day A/C will not turn off [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older model Night & Day brand Central Air Conditioner unit. The compressor is outside and the blower in inside. When I plug it in (the electrical outlet is in the closet with the blower unit) the fan will immediately come on. This unit is also the gas heater for winter. I can adjust the...

Day and Night [ 2 Answers ]

Help, I just bought a home in July 2006, the home is built 1976. It has a 3 ton Say and night unit, I had it serviced in September for the cold weather. The Tech found a 2" X 8" crack in the heat exchange. I have home warranty but they refuse to fix it. HSA would not recommend them to anyone. I...

Day & Night Central Heating Unit not responding. [ 3 Answers ]

Good afternoon all, I have a problem with my Day & Night Central Heating Unit. Last night it just would not kick on the heat. No matter how high I turned the thermostat up, it still would not kick on. I removed the front panel and the pilot is still lit. It maybe the thermostat, I'm not sure. ...

Day & Night Unit on the BLINK [ 4 Answers ]

I changed my filter in my central heating system and when I replaced the front the fan motor started to run. The thermostat was in the off position. I removed the front cover and replaced it again and the fan continued to run. The pilot light would not come on. It is a week later and we tried all...

View more questions Search