Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apburkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Furnace won't blow any air
    I have an older Armstrong Air furnace I am not sure how old it is probably 20 years or so.
    Went to turn it on for the first time this year and the pilot light comes on and you can here it click on but it never blows any air out. It just keeps on going to eventually we turn it off. Any suggestions as to what might be wrong would be helpful.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Start with the usual stuff. Make sure voltage is getting to the fan control and if it is there check it at the blower motor.
    MessyMckeebler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Hi, Have you had any luck with fixing this/ I have the same problem.. was just wondering what your final solution was?Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central Air will blow air, but fan outside isn't working [ 3 Answers ]

We have central air, and recently it wasn't blowing cool air like it used to. We then noticed that the fan outside wasn't working even when the central air was turned on. Does anyone know what I should do before calling someone?

Furnace won't blow hot air or shut off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a concord 80 plus furnace. Its less then 2 years old. It will not blow hot air, and the motor just runs and will not shut off no matter what the therm is set at. The LED flashes 4 times which says "open limit switch or limit switch circuit". I pulled the limit switch out (at least I think...

Furnace won't come on unless you blow on the pilot light [ 2 Answers ]

We have a older rheem gas furnace with a honeywell 3300 thermostat. When we turn on the furnace, the pilot comes on, but does not ignite the furnace. However, if you blow on the pilot light, it lights right up. But you have to do this every time. When the temperature in the house gets cold,...

Heil gas furnace won't blow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Heil heat/air gas pack(forced air) unit. It's about 20 years old, but it's been a great one. When I flip the t-stat to HEAT and AUTO I hear the unit outside firing up and I can see heat rising out of the vent, but the blower won't come on to push heat inside my house. When I turn the...

Can't get furnace to blow hot/cold air! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved into a house & I can barely tell that any air is coming out. I have just paid to have all the ducts cleaned. Please help me figure this out.

View more questions Search