Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlovata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Trane xl90
    I went to start my furnace and my furnace was blinking 19 green and one red can someone please help me there is nouthing happing no blower no nouthing but flashing lights
    wheatnbarley24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Their should be acode legend on the inside of one of the acces panels of the furnace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XR13/14 [ 1 Answers ]

My hvac unit is about 9 years old. The outside unit is leeking freon so I was told to replace it with Trane XR13 or 14. I was quoted $2500 (is that a good price?) Also, I don't believe that includes changing the inside unit coil. I was told that should be changed or the inside unit may break...

Quote on 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 and var spd Trane Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I was just quoted on a 2nd floor A/C replacement, condenser and var speed blower, 2 1/2 ton Trane XR13 with upgrade options. Live in CT Are these prices sane ? Includes removal of old unit, upgrade of refrig line, added insulation on old ductwork - work to be done in walkup attic Quote...

Trane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Model # gpndo1oaab10000 The blower will not turn on when the furnace warms up

Trane a/c unit [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the a/c on inside the trane unit outside is making a loud buzzing sound. What can I do?

New Trane XR13 A/C [ 9 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans, LA and since hurricane Katrina prices for everything have gone up. 6 years ago I had a new Bryant central heating system installed (company did not have Trane units at that time). Also had new coils installed at the same time. The company installed Carrier coils. I...

View more questions Search