Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eugeno Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Wiring Diagram for a Goodman Air Handler
    Does anyone know where I can obtain a wiring diagram/schematic for a Goodman Air Handler? The Model# is AEPT 030-00C-1A; Serial #0508047623; 208/240v - single phase; 2 amp 1/2 HP motor. Thanks.
    Eugeno
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Look on the inside of the panel on the airhandler. Should be one there
    Eugeno Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Thanks... but maybe I need to clarify what I'm needing. I am taking HVAC classes at our local community college. This unit is one that we are working on during class. I am wanting to obtain a copy online that I can print off so that I can study it at home. Hope this makes more sense as to what I'm looking for. Thanks.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
    I'm sure you already tried goodman.com or maybe Famous Parts . Com. Just put in the model#. They are a big supplier of Goodman parts. I have a Goodman at my home and will go look at the model # now
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Sorry, mine is CPLJ 30-1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

A/c thermostat wiring air handler and condenser [ 1 Answers ]

The air handler tells the condenser what to do,how do the wires go? From the t-stat yellow,red,green,white,blue! From the condenser,red and white?in the air handler red,white,green,blue,orange,brownand yellow what goes where and how do they connect

Air Conditioner .Air handler too.both stopped? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an air handler in the garage that started leaking a week or so ago. I have an ouside air conditioner (central?) and it also has stopped... when I move the thermostat I hear it click on but no air... Anybody?

Which Air Handler Circuit Board Wiring Diagram? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a new Heat Pump installed earlier this week by an independent. Guy did a decent job but I found a fault in the air handler wiring so now I'm second guessing this whole deal. Outdoor unit is a Goodman GSH140421A (3.5 ton) Indoor unit is a Goodman AEPF42601 w/10K heat strips After the...

View more questions Search