Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tintinbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:27 PM
    How to run fan only to circulate the air Bryant 395CAV
    Hi,

I am new to this forum and beginner in heating system. I would like to know if there is a way to rewired or jumped wires to make the fan run only (without heat) to circulate the air fom the basement. My furnace is a Bryant model 395 CAV Series G, thermostat is only 2 wires. If I have not given enough info please help me out.
    Regards, Martin
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 06:52 PM
    If you jumper the red wire to the green wire in the furnace it will bring on the fan. Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower Fan - Central Air - Bryant - INOP [ 4 Answers ]

Sir/Ma'am, My townhouse uses a Bryant central a/c/gas furnace. The outdoor evaporator fan and compressor work. The indoor blower fan when set to on will begin with a hum -- much like a stuck motor might sound, then time out and shut off. This started with my wife's attempt to start the machine a...

Bryant 395CAV Furnace Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

The furnace typically takes three or four ignition cycles before flame extends down burner to reach the flame sensor. It seems to light only halfway down burner on most attempts. Sometimes reaches shut off and then I have to flick switch to repeat cycle. Help.

Programmable Thermostat, Fan runs, Heat/Air do not run in Auto setting [ 10 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell, RTH230B. My connections are: R to Rh (red jumper to Rc that came with the unit) W to W Y to Y G to G B to nothing The fan comes on (when set to "on").

New Bryant A/C compessor will not run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Bryant 2 1/2 ton compressor unit that was installed in August 2005. When I turned on the A/C the unit would not start. I checked the disconnect near the compressor and found it to be faulty and replaced it with a new one and there is still no start up. I pulled the panel to...

View more questions Search