Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyitch626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Rth110b honeywell thermostat
    I had an old honeywell thermostat with six wires coming out of the wall. Light blue, red yellow ,orange, green,and white. The new thermostat only has 5 spots rc, rh, yellow, white, and green. I have a central heat and air system. I know absolutely zero about any of this stuff. Any clue how to fix it.
    Thanks
    Mike
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Mike look at the beginning of this board for the sticky notes. There should be some help for you there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring for a RTH110B Honeywell Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

My old thermostat had six wires, blue, red, green, white, yellow, and black. But my new Honeywell RTH110B none programmable thermostat only gives instructions for wiring up to 5 wires. The connections are Rh Heating power supply, Rc Cooling power supply, W Heating signal, Y Cooling signal, G fan....

Wiring for a RTH110B Honeywell Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

My old thermostat had six wires, blue, red, green, white, yellow, and black. But my new Honeywell RTH110B none programmable thermostat only gives instructions for wiring up to 5 wires (Rh, Rc, W, Y, G). How do I wire my new thermostat using the six previously used from my old thermostat? ...

Honeywell RTH110B not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a Janitrol HPT18-60 with a Honeywell RTH110B thermostat. I hooked up all the wiring accordingly with the 5-wire diagram as I have all five wires (y,g,r,b,w) and the heat will work, but the cooling will not. I have an outside heat pump. I also live in a mobile home if that makes a...

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

Honeywell RTH110B Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace thermostat was taken off the wall while moving furniture now I have 3 wires hanging out of a whole in the wall. I would like to hook those wires up to Honeywell RTH110B but I’m not sure which wire goes where. On the red wire I have 24vac, on my white wire I have 12vac and I have a blue...

View more questions Search