Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larrylcsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Changing Thermostats
    I am replacing a "White Rodgers 1F94-71" with a "Carrier TSTATCCPHP01-B".

The wiring on the White Rodgers is: O-Orange, Y1-Yellow, C-Black, G-Green, White jumper wire from Y-1 toW1, Brown jumper from E1 to W2, R-Red. The following are unused spaces:B,Y2,E2,L,&W3.

The Carrier has S1,S2,C,OW2,R,G,Y-Y2,&W-W1.

As you can see, some of the wires line up but others do not,

Help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Look at the sticky note at the top of the main page for this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two thermostats to one [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I have two separate thermostats, one obviously controlling the A/C (heat pump), and the other controlling a gas furnace. To save money, I've upgraded the heat thermostat to a programmable thermostat (using two wires, red and green). I would love to have one thermostat controlling the...

Thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

Hope there is someone that can help me out my mother lives about an hour and a half from me and I was hooking up a thermostat for her heating and cooling unit her old unit was a rheem and the new one was a honeywell and the wiring digram was totally different is there anyone out there that can tell...

Thermostats HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Okay guys I just moved into a new place and the thermostat is way off. It's a mechanical one, so today I went out and bought a honeywell programmable one and tried to install it. The problem is the wiring which I have no clue. What is included in the honey well is: Y G W Rc Rh

Two Thermostats to One [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a separate thermostat for the heater and the A/C... I want to combine them into one thermostat... I have replaced the thermostat before, but my knowledge of the wiring is very basic... My issue is that I have two "R" wires and I am worried about combining them together since it is...

Thermostats [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kind of off the wall question. First of all, we have a hot water boiler system which is 2 zone (1 upstairs, 1 down). I was wondering if there was such a thing as putting an extra sensor in the bedrooms that would trigger the thermostat to kick on if one of the rooms gets below a certain...

View more questions Search