Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eli_. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Why does my furnace start back up immediately after shutting down?
    My reem criterion II heats up the house to whatever the thermostat is set at. The burner shuts down and the fan continues to cool down the furnace. It then shuts off. Immediately the furnace starts the cycle again. I have replaced the pressure diaphram with a new one. The hose looks fine and is clear. The flame sensor is clean. What do I do next?

Check out some similar questions!

Day & Night furnace starts then immediately shuts down. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Day & Night furnace w/ an A/C unit attached. This summer the A/C unit stopped working. I did have an A/C guy come out and verified it needed some sort of coolant. Once that was charged up, it seemed to work for awhile, but soon it stopped again. I am suspecting a leak. Right now it's...

Electric Start furnace keeps shutting down. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Rheem gas furnace its about 9years old. Model # RGPH05EAUER and s/n FD5D302F020109611. Help! It keeps shutting down. The furnace is electric start and the ignitor works. Issue: The flame starts then shuts down 5 seconds after burner ignites. This continues repeatedly. Note: blower works...

Dryer will start and stop immediately [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite electrical dryer, and the dryer starts once I press the start button, and stops immediatle if I take my finger off. What should I be looking at? Any suggestions

Civic EX Will Not Immediately Start when shut off [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Honda Civic EX will not immediately start when shut off after running for a while. After about A 1/2 hour wait, it starts. When it does start, there's a cloud of smoke and the strong odor of fuel and I have to pump the gas to make sure it stays started. Runs fine thereafter. The symptom is...

Push lawnmower will start, but immediately dies [ 1 Answers ]

The push mower is a 4.5 HP. It was bought last year. After pushing the primer 2-3 times I can get it to start, but it will immediatiely die. I can keep it running by pushing the primer. I've replaced the spark plug, cleaned the air filter and replaced the gas. Any ideas are appreciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.