Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junkdi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2018, 11:05 PM
    I have a goodman gdh80904bxaa heating unit and I don't have power to the control unit
    I have a goodman gdh80904bxaa heating unit. The control board led is out and will not come on. I have check power to the control board, it seem to be OK, changed the control with a new one, I have the same problem, I checked the heating unit door switch, it seem to be OK, has anyone seen this problem? If so I would like some help. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2018, 04:50 AM
    First you say "no power to the control board" then " power seems ok ". If the LED is not lit, you have no power to it. Did you check breaker? Power to control board transformer? Thermostat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Goodman heating unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 goodman heating unit that makes a noise before the fan comes on. It almost sounds like a bumping noise. Is that the metal expanding? I was told that what sound was by a technician.

Goodman heating unit [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Goodman heating unit, Model No. GUPI1004, installed in 1993. It's making a bumping noise before the fan comes on. It sounds like metal expanding.

Heating and cooling unit blowing air but not heating- goodman [ 1 Answers ]

It is a gas pack. Blowing air but not heating. Could it have a pilot light out?

Goodman heating unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GMPN100-4 goodman airhandler heating unit the problem is the pilot light comes the gas fires for a second and then goes out, then the unit will try again to luight but only the pilot light will come on then go off

Goodman heating unit fan won't come on [ 1 Answers ]

The problem I have is the air handler is working but the fan on the compresser isn't going on. It's a Goodman unit... 2 ton I think... the unit comes on... the fan does not turn... but the unit makes a buzzing sound The unit is hot... in the time it took me to turn it on and walk outside and look...

View more questions Search