Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dukejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 12:52 PM
    I have a steady red light on and yellow .This is a Nordyne model C3BH-060C-C
    Whenever the blower kicks in the flame goes out
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2010, 07:06 PM
    You gave us the model of the evaporator coil we need the model # of the furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to light pilot light on Intertherm Nordyne Model# MGH-100-AAWN-05? Made in 1987. [ 0 Answers ]

This furnace worked fine one day, but would not fire the next. Thermostat would click when I turned it up, but furnace would not come on - no sound at all at furnace. Then 5-10 minutes. Later the blower would blow cold air for a few seconds. I am not the original owner of this home, but have...

The red light has a steady blink no hesitation [ 0 Answers ]

This is freongas again, I just wanted to say that the red light in the unit blinks the same no indication of a code. This is for the carrier 58gs100-2 that pilot lights but no fire and on blower is it the PC board?? Heeeeeeelp!!

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

Goodman furnace won't ignite, burning steady is the little red light. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Goodman GMT gas furnace. It is only 4 years old. Two days ago it stopped working. When I checked it out, it seems that the furnace is getting the signal from the thermostat fine, however, the power venter fires up and then right after the gas valve opens, there's a click (which I am...

View more questions Search